Gone are the days of highly-specialized hardware and software engineers—in the past, there could be 150-member teams to support and maintain a single large application. But in today’s modern landscapes, companies expect IT professionals to wear a lot of hats and cover a spectrum of skills, hardware, and processes.
• Consultation and comprehensive end to end Server lifecycle management
• Break-fix solutions for server, storage and other types of IT hardware
• Flexible support for ad-hoc needs and contingencies
• Pro-active and reactive monitoring of servers
• Incident management, Problem management, Change Management
• Vendor management including server hardware procurement and installation
The increase in the flow of information is increasingly present in the daily business and companies. The main advantage for this type of service is the guarantee of correct system management, generating process efficiency, information security, faster and more efficient maintenance, reduction of operating costs and maximization of results.
We propose a business partnership where we are hired to assist the processes facilitating the management of your company, always seeking to increase productivity, improving quality and increasing the profitability of your business. Offshore, Onshore and Off site, are some types of outsourcing that we provide. We keep constantly updated of the new information technologies that make all the difference in the delivery of a good service.
IS IT GOOD FOR ME?
• Monitoring Contract.
• 24×7 Hardware and Software Support Agreement.
• Coverage for Critical Mission.
• Capacity Plan.
• Asset Leasing.
• Rental of labor.
• Leasing of specialized professionals in specific tools (Citrix, Oracle DBA, SAP, Exchange, Informix, Sybase, VMware, etc.).
• Printing Outsourcing.
• Services and infrastructure outsourcing.
Schedule a no-obligation consultation.